Some kind of general re-install necessary after power outage?

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Tue Jan 10 15:56:34 UTC 2006

> You could try to do sudo dpkg-reconfigure -a

Thank you for this advice. Hopefully I did not screw up any of the
settings which required me to answer questions.

On the upside, it seems to have made my Wacom tablet work better.

On the downside, I still do not have sound through my Kenwood USB
device.

And my Trash Bin icon is still missing from it's original lower right
position.

I'm not sure if I'm pursuing these problems from the right angle.

--
Dave M G