default root pwd for base system install?

Adam Goodbar AGoodba at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Jan 10 01:42:17 UTC 2006

If you need a root shell, but dont want to login as root, you can use
'sudo bash' or 'sudo su' to start a shell with root privilages, even
though you are logged in as your normal user.

Helps when you have a lot of admin configuration to do if you do not
want to enable the root user

-Adam