[breezy] doko's new openoffice 2.0.1 doesn't like Tahoma as system font?

P Jones deerfieldtech at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:00:49 UTC 2006

I just updated two of my breezy installs with doko's openoffice.org
2.0.1 release. I have been using Tahoma 8 pt. as my application and
desktop font, and doko's previous 2.0.0 release and the original
breezy openoffice.org had no problem using rendering Tahoma nicely;
that is to say, it looked the same in Gnome applications and
openoffice.org. The 2.0.1 openoffice.org renders Tahoma very fuzzily
(sp?). I switched back to using Sans (Bitstream Vera Sans) as my
application and desktop font, and that font renders nicely across all
applications. Anyone else noticed this?

-P