Palm Pilot Not Syncing

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jan 6 15:19:55 UTC 2006

I too have had very poor luck in trying to sync my Tungsten E with
evolution using Breezy.  After trying a number of suggestions listed in
the forums, trying kpilot and kontact with kubuntu, using jpilot (which
worked - but did not show time lines the way I wanted) - I went back to
evolution.

The good news is that the calendar in my palm and evolution now sync,
but only after I slowed down the connection speed all the way down to
38400.  Anything faster would leave the palm hung-up.  Hopefully this
will help someone else out there.

--
harnadem