Thin client requirements

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jan 6 14:18:48 UTC 2006

I noticed this post and have a very similar problem.  Unfortunately, no
one responded to the previous post.

I recently obtained two thin clients:  Sun Ray 1 and Neoware Capio One
620.  I am trying to figure a way to build a cheap lab for our school
running on a linux server.  How can I get either of these to work on
linux, or ubuntu to be specific?  Sun Ray 1 seems to require Solaris
and the Neoware takes ICA or Microsoft RDP.  I am new to all this and
cannot find any help on the web about this.  If I can get one of these
to work, I can get more of them.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
dacky