What's the status of dict?

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 5 23:50:45 UTC 2006

I see that it is no longer re-installable.  Has it disappeared from the
repositories for some reason?  Is there a replacement with the same
capabilities? I gotta say that, if it has been removed, I may have to
find another distro.  That would be such a shame for I really like
Ubuntu.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,