[Dapper] Epiphany bug?

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Wed Jan 4 22:01:57 UTC 2006

ke, 2006-01-04 kello 13:49 +0100, Vincent Trouilliez kirjoitti:
> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 12:22 +0200, Ari Torhamo wrote:
> > Does anyone else have this problem with Epiphany in Dapper Drake? On
> > many web pages the text shrinks so much that it's complitely unreadable
>
> Nope, using Epiphany on uptodate Dapper as well, but couldn't reproduce
> your problem.
> Have you tried setting the font preferences in Epiphany, to force the
> minimal font sizes ? If that doesn't help, a bug report is on order I
> think ;-)

I immediately thought that it can't be the font size, because the
unaffected sites also have fonts and their size is normal. I had a look
at the font settings though (to be able to tell you that I tried :) and
yes, the font size was set to 1. Now the question is, why the default
font size is so small in Epiphany (in my installation at least). I'll
wait if anyone else has the same default setting, before reporting a
bug. BTW, is there any use for the font size of 1 on a web browser -
even 4 seems practically unusable to me.

Ari