Ubuntu Popularity

Mustafa lordverminard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:51:05 UTC 2006

William Grant wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 16:13 -0700, Clint Tinsley wrote:

both of you should use a good email manager and especcially a good news
reader coupled with gmane. i use thunderbird for both things.

now for the topic. ubuntu is AWESOME. i have no idea why.
i did install debioan recently cuz a needed some packages not in ubuntu
and some stability but some how in the end i tired and started using
ubuntu again. now i have the best of both worlds. i run ubuntu and
debian sid in linux vserver. i get the gui for stuff using X forwarding.
so now i have access to all the programs and latest versions offered by
sid as well as ubuntu (whatever it offers thats so pleasing)