upgrade from 5.4 to 5.10

Alf-Ivar Holm alfh at student.matnat.uio.no
Wed Jan 4 11:08:44 UTC 2006

René <list.account at gmx.net> writes:

> please use this short and well written procedure here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyUpgrade

The funny thing is that this link is not easily found from the main
Ubuntu page: ie I have a box running hoary, and if I run the update
manager it tells me:

    There is a new release of Ubuntu available!

    A new release with the codename 'breezy' is available. Please
    see http://www.ubuntulinux.org/ for upgrade instructions.

Fine, but on that page there is no mention of the upgrade
instructions, and you actually have to do a bit of searching and
poking around to be able to find the BreezyUpgrade page.  (E.g. try
searching for upgrade!)  Should this be considered a (documentation)
bug?

	Affi