DAPPER - Desktop icons change

jean gruneberg kaosboss at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:07:03 UTC 2006

Hi all

In the effort to help the community..... I nuked my loverly, wonderful,
it makes me happy 5.10 install on my laptop to dapper flight 2....
sigh... why do i do these things... (no work as yet and bored perhaps?)

Anyway, one of the annoying things so far is that I have a whole bunch
of folders on my desktop (one per client sort of thing,,) anyway, used
to be able to right click > properties > custom icon - I know it is eye
candy but it made me feel good....

Any idea how to get that functionality back?

Ta

Jean