RESOLVED Re: hal pmount issue?

Matt Egger matt.egger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:45:59 UTC 2006

Well, I managed to solve this.  The ipod was hfs+ formatted and Breezy
would only mount this as ro.  I ran the apple updater on a windows box
and formatted as fat, and I was up and running with gtkpod in no time.
 Weird thing is that it ran OK under Hoary and I have all the hfs and
hfs+ tools installed on Breezy.  Whatever...I'm just glad it works.

-ME