Hotwayd Problems

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Sun Jan 1 22:15:26 UTC 2006

old Rocker a écrit :
> hotwayd
> I've found it in the universe repository
What sources ? I just updated mine.

**************
$ LANG=C apt-cache show hotwayd
W: Unable to locate package hotwayd
E: No packages found
$
**************

> http://hotwayd.sourceforge.net
> "CRITICAL_ERROR:
> Line : generic, class2.php
> Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL.
> Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information."
I get the same.

> Anybody know how to successfully get hotwayd to run as a daemon?  Or get
> the instructions on the website?
If it's packaged somewhere for Ubuntu, and if none present actually here
can say, you might try the bug report place named Lounchpad.
I've found useful answers there several times by reading but also
reporting. Really good poeple.
Best greetings, Joyce Markoll.