Composite

Bas van Gils basvg at cs.ru.nl
Sun Jan 1 09:22:34 UTC 2006

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 03:03:28PM +0100, ulrich steffens wrote:
> bas, i couldn't find any info on what graphics-driver you're using.
> if you're using the ati fglrx-driver, then you're out of luck, cause
> this driver doesn't support composite.

Hi again,

lspci ells me that I have a nVidia card. The relevant portion of my xorg.conf:

  Section "Device"
      Identifier      "NVIDIA Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX 5500]"
      Driver          "nvidia"
      Option          "NoLogo"
      BusID           "PCI:1:0:0"

      # http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-5520.html
      Option "RenderAccel" "true"
  EndSection

Cheers,

Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils at cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493  -  http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences