OpenOffice, can't create reports in Base...

Andrea Giuliano a.giuliano at iccu.sbn.it
Tue Feb 28 12:17:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to create reports with Base on Breezy, but when I click on
the wizard, a text document is created and the "progress bar" at the
bottom of its window doesn't go any further than a few "squares" (I
would say 15 or 20).

It seems that something should happen after that, but actually nothing
happens.

If I edit the new text document, I only can save it anywhere on the
disk, but it will never appear among the Base "Reports".

What's happening?

Please note that the database is on MySQL 4.1, and it works fine (I can
create queries, tables and forms, just cannot create reports). All the
above also happens for any new database I create (actually, I just tried
with Calc files and csv files, nothing else).

Many thanks in advance.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico