Testing Dapper Flight CD 4

Loïc Martin lomartin3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:29:35 UTC 2006

Ali Milis a écrit :

>Colin Watson wrote:
>

>>Please just use https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bugs instead, and
>>mention in your report that you're using Dapper.
>>

>I still have problem on how to use the launchpad.
>I even have no idea how to monitor the bugs that I have
>submitted.
>
>May I know where the "Launchpad Help" button is?
>
>regards,
>
>--
>Raja Ali M.I. Ilias, Bengkalis, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AliMilis
>Counted GNU/Linux Engineer # 405138 - http://counter.li.org/

I think you get privately emailed each time someone adds a comment to
the bugs you submitted. You can also Subscribe yourself to any bug
(Right column). OTOH, I don't know how you can have a quick look at the
bugs you submitted. ATM, I just keep at least one of the emails sent by
malone for each bug I fill / subscribe to.
Loïc