ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 280

Brett Caton bcaton at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 27 10:50:09 UTC 2006

I haven't used mailing lists before so i have hit "reply" rather than
apologies, please advise so that I can correct future usage.

> http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct/document_view
>
> gives Sorry. The page you have requested does not exist. Try one of
the
> following pages with similar names or see the full title index.
>

> Existing pages with similar names
>               * community/bounties
>               * community/conduct

Brett:
I expect that the second one is what you're looking for.
-- cmg
Thanks cmg! This looks like the link for the code.

https://launchpad.net/codeofconduct/1.0

Message: 3