How to soften panel

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Feb 26 11:24:30 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 22:08 +1100, bill taylor wrote:
> As I am somewhat vision-impaired I run a 19" monitor  @ 1024 x 768 , min
> font sizes 14pts. and keep a magnifying glass handy and get by.
>
> however I have a problem with some preference boxes which have radio
> buttons on the bottom of the box, as I can't move the box up past the
> panel on the top of the screen, or reach the bottom of the box to resize.
>
> is there a way to soften the panel so the box can be moved out the top
> of the screen?
>
>  thanks in advance,
> Bill

I can't remember about Breezy, but in Dapper, if you hold the "Alt" key,
you can click anywhere on a window and drag it outside the screen.
Also, you can resize a window by holding the "Alt" key, putting the
mouse pointer in the vicinity of a corner, then click the middle mouse
button and resize.

HTH

--
Vince