latex margins

Michael V. De Palatis mdepalatis at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 25 19:44:04 UTC 2006

I have finally found a workaround. There is obviously still a bug
involved in this, but for the time being, anyway, I have this
solution.

Use the package "anysize" and use this command, e.g., for 1in
margins all around:

\marginsize{1in}{1in}{1in}{1in}

See the documentation with texdoctk.

I don't quite see why this works but using the geometry package does
not work properly... Oh well, at least there is a solution.

Mike