latex margins

Michael V. De Palatis mdepalatis at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 25 17:52:27 UTC 2006

I've had a problem with LaTeX margins for quite some time now.
Basically, when using the fullpage package, or even manually
specifying the margins to use, I get weird issues with one side
having a noticeably larger margin than the other (see the attached
PDF).

To date, no one has been able to figure out what the problem is
exactly. This is a real annoyance, especially when I need to turn in
papers (I don't really want to have it looking that ugly).

Does anyone know of any solution to this or even what is causing
this?

Thanks,

Mike