XFCE4 Install under Dapper

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sat Feb 25 17:22:08 UTC 2006

> Have you just tried installing xubuntu-desktop?  That should work.
>=20
> Chris wrote:
>> I could use some advice installing XFC4 under Dapper. It seems Im in a=
>> endless loop installing some parts, then others want to remove it.
>>
>> Is there an all-inclusive way to install this?
>>

>=20
>=20

Thanks for the reply - here's what I get when I try the above:

xubuntu-desktop:
 Depends: mousepad  but it is not installable
 Depends: orage  but it is not installable
 Depends: thunar  but it is not installable
 Depends: xfce4-terminal but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: xfmedia  but it is not installable
 Depends: xfprint4  but it is not installable

--=20
Best regards,
Chris