Gnome "Save As.." dialog, anyone like it?

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Fri Feb 24 22:01:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 04:51:18PM -0500, John Richard Moser wrote:
> Does anyone actually like or dislike the GNOME "Save As..." dialog's
> "Browse for other folders" expander?  I'm having a hard time finding
> people who aren't in favor of getting rid of it and having a browser
> model instead, like with the "Open" dialog.
>
> Anyone like the behavior of the "Save As..." dialog?  Or does everyone
> really wish it would just give you a browser instead of making you click
> on a triangle expander to get to other folders?

It does not inconvenience me too much (keyboard shortcuts were invented
for a reason), but I think I would like it better if the folder browser
were always shown.

Marius Gedminas
--
lg_PC.gigacharset (lg = little green men language, PC = proxima centauri)
	-- Markus Kuhn provides an example of a locale