dhcp3 help (DHCP/NAT Server)

Jeff Henline henlij2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:27:20 UTC 2006

Thanks for the help Gian.  I did manage to get the right software installed
using this guide: http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-91370.html along
with the getting DHCP set up using this guide:
http://help.ubuntu.com/starterguide/C/faqguide-all.html#sect-dhcp-server

One thing that I noticed with this solution vs using a linksys (or the
likes) router is the latency is quite high on requests coming and going.
There may be some tweaking that has to be done.

Anyway, check out those two guides if you want to set up DHCP and NAT.
Remember, you will need two network cards.

Jeff