Suspend and Hibernate not working on Dapper

crimsun at fungus.sh.nu crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Fri Feb 24 06:57:51 UTC 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 02:21:17PM +0800, Shu Hung (Koala) wrote:
> Recently, I installed the ubuntu dapper flight 4 to the laptop.
> I properly installed if following the instructions and boot into the
> system. I tested serveral things on it and found the "hibernate"
> and "suspend" function didn't work.

For starters:

I presume you mean you did a clean install of Dapper Flight 4 and not
a dist-upgrade from Breezy. Are you running current Dapper (you need
to track updates daily at the minimum frequency)? Have you read:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/laptop-testing-team/2006-February/000442.html

Thanks,
Daniel T. Chen            crimsun at ubuntu.com
GPG key:   www.sh.nu/~crimsun/pubkey.gpg.asc