mail-notification and bonobo

Michael V. De Palatis mdepalatis at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 24 06:29:26 UTC 2006

I just got the source package for mail-notification in order to
enable the SSL support since my server requires it. Upon trying to
run the program, however, I get a popup with this error message:

"A fatal error has occurred in Mail Notification

Bonobo could not locate the GNOME_MailNotification_Automation.server
file. Please check your Mail Notification installation."

Before building the source, I made sure to run `sudo apt-get
build-dep mail-notification`. Is there something else I may still be
missing?

Or any other ideas?

Thanks,

Mike