Need a Primer for Ubuntu

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:11:44 UTC 2006

Scooter,
There are a number of books available that are suitable for the Linux
beginner. Check out your local Barnes and Noble, oreilly.com or Amazon.com,
subscribe to Tux Magazine <http://www.tuxmagazine.com> an online ezine
geared towards the Linux newbie. And continue to ask questions of this list,
you'll find that the Linux community is made up of the most helpful people
in the world.
I think that you may well find that there is an equivalent program for you
to use but if not the programs that you absolutely need may well run just
fine under WINE and /or Cross Over Office.
Enjoy!
--
Steven Didier