changing permissions for VFAT

William Wereley ravenridge at direcway.com
Thu Feb 23 19:06:41 UTC 2006

Thanks again for all the help as I stumbled my way
through this process.
I have another question, What about running dreamweaver
in win4lin or one of the other emulators. I would
like to excape win completely. Anyone have an opinion?
Another I have been seeing a lot of talk here about
home being setup outside of the OS. Does this mean
setting up a partition for home or what. I'm not quite
catching it. A lot of it has to do with the language
as I am just beginning to learn the Linux language
and what some terms really mean. It is an adventure
and I thank all the helpful guides out there that are
helping me out of the quicksand I keep stumbling into.
Bill Wereley
RavenRidgeDesigns