What do I do with an old laptop?

David papabeardk at comporium.net
Wed Feb 22 21:29:32 UTC 2006

Freecycle it on local Freecycle.org  group so maybe a student could make
use of it to further their education

BTW, I have recycled about 25 computers that were donated via Freecycle.
I give to kids, and families who can't afford them. Now all computers go
out with Ubuntu installed if possible. I have a boneyard of parts now at
the house for most any needed replacement parts. Have been given a dell
poweredge server, and a sun microsystem server. All at no cost. It is a
great idea that the original Freecycle.org came up with.