PokerStars.net

Jonathan McLoughlin jonathan.mcloughlin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:53:08 UTC 2006

Hey,

Does anyone else use PokerStars.net on Ubuntu breezy?
In the hope of improving my skills at Poker I wanted to use an online
game center, problem all software related to these are for Windows,
taking a look at the software offer by Pokerstars.net requirements:
Windows 95/98............
Looked like a candidate for wine, and it works great with wine, only
problem being after approx 30-60minutes of online play my gnome X
session freezes up, my HD sounds as if something is starting to index
it and I have to restart my X session

Anyone else experience this or have any suggestions to overcome it?