Delayed Mail (was Re: MODEM INSTALLATION PROBLEM)

Ed Fletcher ed at fletcher.ca
Mon Feb 20 18:33:30 UTC 2006

I just received about 27 old e-mails.  This snip from the header shows
that this particular one sat for 19 days waiting to be forwarded to the
list.  Is there anything that can be done to solve this problem?  It
seems to happen every once in a while.

	by esperanza.ubuntu.com with esmtp (Exim 4.52) id 1F4Kzv-00058V-V3
	for ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com; Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:38:24 +0000

And sorry Mischa, I don't know anything about using modems with Ubuntu.
 However, you said:

> Did download a copy of scanModem onto a CD with a Windows box, but
> 5.10 doesn't see the files on the CD.

Does Windows read the CD?  Did you finalize it or leave it open to add
more files?

Ed
--
Ed Fletcher
ed at fletcher.ca

You live and learn.  At any rate, you live.
- Douglas Adams