copy of an audio cd

Kim Briggs patiodragon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:44:35 UTC 2006

On 2/17/06, René <list.account at gmx.net> wrote:

> hello
> had a first try to copy an audio cd with Gnomebaker.
> if i hit the button 'copy audio cd' all goes well until it starts to read
> the audio cd. there it just hangs for nothing. the cd drive does not even
> seem to turn. i checked the Forum of Gnomebaker, but could not find
> anything helpful so far. dma is on for that drive.
> who is copying Audio CD with success?!
> thanks for help,
> René

Hi Rene,

I have had trouble with this application also.  While there is always
someone who responds how easy it is to use this app. or the built-in one in
nautilus, I think it is a case where it's very easy if you know ahead of
time what you want to do.

Sometimes I can use Gnomebaker, but I have never had trouble using K3B

http://www.k3b.org/

You can install the package through synaptic.

cheers,
--
http://kimbriggs.com