Ubuntu User list not functioning properly.

Brian Durant RoadTripDK at MyRealBox.com
Fri Feb 17 14:33:41 UTC 2006

Hi again,

I was in the middle of trying to get issues sorted out with the PPC
kernel for my G5 tower, when the list stopped sending e-mails to me.
Commands to the server do not work and the web interface does not work.
Have tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing, but no confirmations of any
actions arrive at my in box. Other postings are reaching me through the
same address, so I know that the address is working.

I hate sending this out to all members of the list, but I am not
spamming. I am just trying to wake someone up to fix the !@#$% list
server, so that I can again receive postings. I could try with another
address, but there is no guarantee that the same problem wouldn't happen
with another address as well. The list server needs to be sorted out!

Brian