Optimizing Ebuntu / Ubuntu? Was: Re: ANNOUNCING : Ebuntu , Enlightenment 0.17 + Ubuntu

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 17 11:19:32 UTC 2006

hi,
Am Freitag, den 17.02.2006, 11:55 +0100 schrieb Phillip Sc. Boegh:
> > PJG> I agree with Olivier: at first, I thought Manish
> > PJG> was talking about edubuntu...
>
> About confusing:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/gallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=5&page=2
>
> No, it's not a new Ubuntu variant. iBuntu is another sticker that any mac
> use can display saying they use Ubuntu.
> Updated with new version.
> Best regards
and it doesnt clash with an official project (and pet project of mark
shuttleworth for what its worth) from canonical that pushed into lots of
schools nowadays ...

again, please reconsider the name

and as said before in this thread to get any kind of official support
your packages need to be in the archive first... please package them for
REVU, new packages can only be added before 23rd of february (feature
freeze) to get into dapper.

ciao
	oli