Server comments

Jim Bodkikns (Dakotacom) JimBodkins at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 21:06:08 UTC 2006

   No, I"m not on 'crack'. By the way, keep the pissy comments to yourself -
whoever you are - please. My comments were to the 'ubuntu' group and were
not intended to be critical - just comments. Processor cycles? I'm not
counting processor cycles. System load is not the issue on these servers.

   Having a desktop extends the market. Many companies will not invest in
solutions that dont provide the broadest options (including  support -
personel) possible. I'm not alone in this. Sun to IBM agree here. This isnt
about me, its about customers and the ability to provide support - by us and
them.

   Sorry to be rude.