Server comments

Jim Bodkikns (Dakotacom) JimBodkins at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 20:42:14 UTC 2006

   That occured to me. In our case, we are using ltsp for diskless
workstations on site (which require X/desktops anyway).

   This isnt the traditional appliance unix server (firewalls or webservers
etc). You just wouldnt believe what we have these servers doing. :) These
are servers that are more typically found in the Sun (or IBM) world.
Application platforms with infrastructural features (business tools etc).

   Webmin is good.