Server comments

Jim Bodkikns (Dakotacom) JimBodkins at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 19:38:49 UTC 2006

   The desktop is for graphical admin functions. I am not always available.
It is extremely usefull to be able to have a less able person (albeit
responsible person) admin common things. This is just out of the question
absent a desktop. WebMin could be used I suppose, but not including a
desktop is a false economy and just encourages the use of underpowered and
configured systems as servers.

   This is more about a deployed server than my personal server.