[Dapper] Slow workspace switching

Phil Hagelberg lists at hagelb.org
Thu Feb 16 17:26:38 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 15:10 -0200, Julio Biason wrote:
> I had this a few days ago. Enabling the Composite make it feel faster
> (as it seemed to be a problem with Nautilus redrawing).

Shoot, I have two crappy 16MB video cards; one ATI and one Nvidia...
Doesn't compositing require decent video cards or at least the same
brand card on both Xinerama displays?

Weird cos it worked fine on Breezy... Perhaps it's time for a hardware
upgrade. Or maybe it'll fix itself in a few days. /me crosses fingers.
-Phil