ze5375 suspend problems

Nick Smith nick.smith79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:33:16 UTC 2006

ive followed all the how-to's in the wiki, search google and looked at
linux on laptops, and i still cant get my suspend to either disk or
ram to work.  it will suspend fine, but when you try to bring it back
up, the machine powers on but the LCD doesnt come back on and there is
no HD activity.  i know it uses the radeon chip set so that nvidia
hack doesnt work for me, ive played with various settings in the
acpi-support file to no avail.  is there anyone out there the same or
similar model that has gotten suspend to work? i would prefer ram over
disk, but ill take what i can get.

thanks

Nick