Apt Mirrors

Gallagher, Tim (NE) Tim.Gallagher at gd-ais.com
Tue Feb 14 21:44:53 UTC 2006

Hey all I have been having troubles with some of the apt repositories.
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com breezy/main Packages
Is giving me so much trouble.  I have tried different countries mirrors
but I get the same thing.  Please take a look at the output and if you
can think of anything I will owe you one.

Thanks

Err http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com breezy/main Packages
  Connection timed out [IP: 206.75.218.52 80]
Fetched 320kB in 4m20s (1229B/s)
Failed to fetch
http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/breezy/main/binary-i386/Packag
es.gz  Connection timed out [IP: 206.75.218.52 80]
Reading package lists... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com
breezy/main Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ca.archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_breezy_main_binar
y-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ca.archive.ubuntu.com
breezy/main Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ca.archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_breezy_main_binar
y-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.