evolution exchange connector

Mike Kenny inzanix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:09:41 UTC 2006

Russ,

again thanks for the effort. You are teaching me a lot about evolution, even
if it isn't solving my problem. However, after playing around for a while it
actually connected. The only thing that I think was different was that
between starting evolution and entering my password (it had reverted to not
remebering for some reason) I received a 'phone call. This interposed a
lengthy delay between starting and trying to access Exchange. Perhaps with
remembering my password it was trying to connect to the exchange connector
backend before it had finihsed initializing?

For now, working. I will try and confirm my suspicions as activity permits

Mike