evolution exchange connector

Russell Cook bike_oz at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 14 07:19:12 UTC 2006

Sorry Mike this is now beyond my expertise ;-(

If evolution --force-shutdown fails then I'd try
sudo kill -9 30998 31010
to force shutdown of the evolution related processes. Then try again.

Something that may also help is to do evolution --component=mail
Sometimes when it gets confused on Task, addressbook or Calendar modes,
forcing a start in mail mode allows you to recover.

Good luck.
Russ

Kind Regards Russell
www.windsorcycles.com.au