DownLoad with resume.

Herman Aa hermanaa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:02:27 UTC 2006

I have been on Ubuntu 5.10 for 6 months. (Way to go!!)
Reading Ubuntu-users list for about 3 months.

I have a dial-up connection. I can download 10-12MB per hour if all is
well.
My tel.line limits the download speed.

I need a good download-manager that can 'resume' (can resume a partially
downloaded file).

The default-download in Ubuntu has no resume.
I checked Synaptic. Resume capability is not mentioned for the availabl
programs, not even with 'bittorrent'.

Does anyone know if there is a DL-manager with resume available for Ubuntu?

Herman in PHL. (using Linux-Ubuntu. No more Windows).