CC meeting 7/2/05

Benj. Mako Hill mako at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 13 17:06:30 UTC 2006

<quote who="Dennis Kaarsemaker" date="Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 09:52:26PM +0100">
> This week we had a short CC meeting, only a few new members and no
> other items on the agenda. There was only a slight problem: only 2
> out of 4 CC members were available which means no one could be
> approved. What follows is a bit more verbose transcript of the
> meeting so Mark and Mako can draw conclusions (Kamion and elmo both
> voted +1 for all candidates).  The full log is available on
> http://ubuntu-nl.org/~dennis/meeting.log

I've gone through the logs and wiki pages. I've approved every
candidate who also had Colin and James' approval and marked this in
Launchpad.  I am sorry that I couldn't make the meeting but am happy
to see another strong group of member candidates. I'll see you all at
the next meeting.

Later,
Mako

[ I have not approved Gauvain Pocentek because he has not applied to
  be an Ubuntu member in Launchpad. He could do this and contact me
  offlist. :) ]

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at ubuntu.com
http://mako.cc

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS