Graphics packages (Was: Re: where is stdio.h ?!!)

Yuki Cuss celtic at sairyx.org
Sun Feb 12 00:20:33 UTC 2006

VIGNESH wrote:

> Draw in the sense doesn`t mean just draw..I have a subject called
> "computer graphics' ,We learn how to draw objects using 'C'
> languageand various algorithms..Line drawing algorithm or Ellipse etc...
>
> Cheers
> Vignesh

In that case, if you learn how to draw objects in C (presumably with
some form of libraries, unless you're going for DOS or X programming
yourself), then .. shouldn't you learn how to draw objects in C?

I will say it again; SDL (say, with SDL_gfx) or OpenGL (eg. with GLFW or
GLUT). Research these topics. The subject matter you talk of isn't simple.

 - Yuki.