<Still> USB Problem

AA asokanon at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 16:15:05 UTC 2006

Hello all,
I have asked this before, and I have searched through
the web forums both with no luck, so I am asking
again.

I have Ubuntu 5.10 installed on a Toshiba Satellite
M45 laptop.  This laptop has 3 USB 2.0 ports, but when
I go into 'System - Administratin - Device Manager' it
is showing that I have 1 USB 2.0 port and 2 USB 1.1
ports.

Does anyone have any ideas why it might be doing this
and/or how to fix it?  I need to add an external HD to
this computer, and I am planning on using USB 2.0 for
this, but I would like to sort this problem out first.

Thanks in advance,
AA