breezy xorg 6.9/7

Jimmy Abraham jimmy at v2k.ca
Fri Feb 10 22:14:04 UTC 2006

On Friday 10 February 2006 16:19, Anders Karlsson wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:12:53 -0000, Jimmy Abraham <jimmy at v2k.ca> wrote:
> > Hey List,
> >
> > I am new to this list, so forgive me if this has already been asked.  I
> > am looking through the archives now.  Has anyone made breezy debs for
> > xorg 6.9?
> > If so, where can I find them?  I am most interested in the new I810 intel
> > video driver that has been integrated from freedesktop.org.
>
> IIRC that would be a little to invasive, so not likely to be
> available. Dapper is what you should look at for that.

I am not exactly sure what you meant about IIRC being to invasive, regardless,
thanks for the responce.  :)
I have Dapper running at home, Breezy at work.  Any simple way of grabbing the
Xorg 6.9 sources from the dapper repository and rebuilding them on breezy?  I
am still not as comfortable with debs as I am with rpms.  On FC, I would grab
the src.rpm and do a rpmbuild --rebuild but with debs  <gulp> not there
yet..  :)
I am not looking for a step by step, (even though thats always nice), but just
something to point me in the right direction.

Thanks