Protecting Windows

Billy Pollifrone billy at silverbaseball.com
Fri Feb 10 10:18:51 UTC 2006

Under windows, the function EnumWindows() and GetWindowText() work wonders
getting the text in a Window without hooking into the video driver actually
and a "window" is any control including buttons and static text controls. I
could see it for showing what images say, but if I were visually impared, I
would have images not loading.