1 Gigabyte SD card "full" after 467 MB

Russ bigrig64 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 03:38:40 UTC 2006

This is not a Linux specific problem. The exact same thing happened to
me with both of my 1gig SD cards (2 different brand names) and I am
running WinXP.

This idea of a root directory limit sounds plausible though. I am going
to look into that. Fill it up (seemingly half full), create a folder and
see if I can stuff more into that, hmmm.

Russ