Installing GIMPshop and fighting with Synaptic

dan hentaidan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:51:09 UTC 2006

On 09/02/06, Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar at gmail.com> wrote:

> i.e. all Gimpshop appears to be (at least to me) is Gimp with a
> different set of preferences... perhaps there are some other
> differences?

All I noticed was that "Dialogues" was renamed "Windows", but I didnt
look too hard..

> PS Does anyone know how to program the delete/backspace keys to
> actually DELETE a selection?

I've tried many times, but to no avail!

The only kinda relevant setting I can find is in the
~/.gimp-2.2/controllerrc file, I tried adding "delete" and "clear",
but it didnt seem to work, though I suspect it is the wrong file
anyway...

Dan

--
http://www.danicity.co.uk