Size of the Gnome Terminal

paul marwick paulm at waitrose.com
Thu Feb 9 15:36:06 UTC 2006

In article <43EA52DE.2000205 at optusnet.com.au>,
Sasha Tsykin <psychosushi at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Just hold the corner and drag

While that will certainly change the terminal size during a session,
I've never got it to stick between sessions or even between opening
terminals, at least not with Gnome Terminal. Here, if I use the mouse
to change the terminal size, the next time I opent the terminal, it
defaults to the original size. I've had to use the '-geometry='
argument on the command line to set it to anything other than the
normal default.

paul.

paulm at waitrose.com
Marwick Computer Services - Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, UK
OS/2, LAN and general Computer Consultants