Mldonkey too old? LowID?

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Wed Feb 8 01:12:49 UTC 2006

Lee, I discovered BTW why gtk-gnutella appeared to be using a lot of virtual
memory (<200Mb) the first time I ran it: I intended for it to share ~/music
but for some reason it started sharing ~/ and with it several NFS remote
dirs with a big collection of divxs, which, thanks to some symlinks, it
apparently registered twice. When it finally finished scanning all the
files, it registered upwards of 1500Gb in shares. Yikes! That fixed,
subsequent experiments reveal about the same results you are getting...

--
  Colin Brace
  Amsterdam